vegas hotel /kids hotel $$?

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
i have a ? dh booked ballys 2 adultsfor 59.00 per night so he booked it. They asked how many adult and not kids dh said 2 adults(i was napping otherwise i would have told him he needed to add dd) . I looked on the website and i double checked the price and entered my dd10 and its 30.00 more per night. He tho9ught kids arent charged until i mentioned it. Will this be a problem at check in? I'm happy with 59.00 per night but if we have to pay an additional 30 per night i'm not feeling to happy.

The site does not ask age of child and i thoiught after 4 people they charge more, which is right?

Some hotels do charge extra. They do not do a head count though, my biggest concern would be to make sure you get a room with TWO beds.

Bally's does charge the extra $30 per person even kids. It says on the reservation page in fine print that any more than 2 people can be charged the extra at check in. I just came back from Vegas with the kids. We had reservations at Bally's but changed to Paris at the last minute. Don't want to get flamed but we did not tell them about the kids. I checked in by myself. It was never an issue at Paris. Some hotels have a guard at the elevators and check room keys before you go up. Paris did not. I was kinda worried if there was a guard we might get questioned. If you are not willing to revise reservation to only 2 and split up while checking in just be aware the extra $30 might be added. There are some Vegas hotels that do not charge for kids in the room. Luxor (we stayed here the 1st night before going to Grand Canyon) MGM, Mandalay Bay are a few I found. Good luck on your planning.

thanks for the info. wish is was refundable my friend just offered me a condo off the strip. She said we could use it for our wedding gift. oh well, we leave on Sunday:cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter