Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurant/Dining Help Thread

Another vote to separate vegan/veg threads.

Once the new “plant based” menus are in full swing, I think it would be easier for both groups to find what they are looking for if they are separated.

keahgirl8

DIS Veteran
I'm not vegan or vegetarian, so I don't know if I even get a vote here...but I will say that I am dairy free, and because of that, vegan options are often best for me.

eliseisawkward

Mouseketeer
Hi folks! There seem to be a lot of really good suggestions for veg places in the parks, but what is everyone’s favorite place to eat veg at Disney Springs? We will have 2 meals there this February, a lunch and dinner. The dinner is already Frontera (so good!!!) but I’m struggling with lunch...

Another option would be a resort restaurant for lunch that day, but that would be less ideal timing wise.

KarenP64

Mouseketeer
Hi folks! There seem to be a lot of really good suggestions for veg places in the parks, but what is everyone’s favorite place to eat veg at Disney Springs? We will have 2 meals there this February, a lunch and dinner. The dinner is already Frontera (so good!!!) but I’m struggling with lunch...

Another option would be a resort restaurant for lunch that day, but that would be less ideal timing wise.
I hear House of Blues has a wonderful double "cheese" burger. Vegan Disney World has a great review on it if you google it. We're planning to try it in April!

eliseisawkward

Mouseketeer
I hear House of Blues has a wonderful double "cheese" burger. Vegan Disney World has a great review on it if you google it. We're planning to try it in April!
That’s a good option if we are in the mood for a burger... but I hesitate to commit to a specific meal item ahead of time. I prefer places with at least 2 options. I suppose we could just wait and see if we are in a burger mood that day.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS