Vanessa- figmentfan814 ~ Happily Ever Wedding & 10th Anniversary VR Brunch #1 Added 8-10

one more wanting the image - though I'll have to send it to cafe press because I'm HORRIBLE at Iron on stuff. I have no idea how but I always burn them :confused3 I guess it could be because the only time my iron comes out to see the light of day is when I decide I want to make another attempt at an iron on item! :rotfl:

tcampbell81@nc.rr.com

One more Disney Bride iron-on file request please! shorething212@yahoo.com Thanks! :)
I also wanted to say that you girls look fabulous in your hats! It looked like it was so much fun! Can't wait to read about and see pics of your pirate: and princess: party! popcorn::

Loving your TR - those food pics from Tea were making my mouth water!

You all looked like you were having so much fun - the hats were a great idea!

I'd love the picture for the Disney Bride t-shirt, and if it's not too much trouble, the instructions? I've never done anything like that before, so I need all the help I can get. :scared:

Thanks so much!

Vanessa -- What a wonderful event you planned for everyone! You all look fabulous at the tea! You picked my favorite menu item, too. :goodvibes Poor Kris - I can't believe all his planning for the game went down the tubes because of the incompetent person on the phone. I am glad he got to stay and enjoy the game and the others that left found ways to entertain themselves!
Can't wait to hear more! :hug:

Aww Vanessa!!! the little girl's looked so cute!!!!!! What a fun day!!! I love your disney bride shirt!

That Bridal Tea looked like so much fun! I love the hats! princess:

Would you mind emailing me the image too for the t-shirt? dapookie @ hotmail .com

Thanks!!

Hey Vanessa, this is a brilliant trip report.

I still can't believe all the things you had for your guests, what a thoughtful person you are :hug:

I'm glad to hear you are on the mend from your accident too x

:surfweb: I think I got the Disney bride image sent out to everyone if I accidentally missed you please let me know. :bride:

one more wanting the image - though I'll have to send it to cafe press because I'm HORRIBLE at Iron on stuff. I have no idea how but I always burn them :confused3 I guess it could be because the only time my iron comes out to see the light of day is when I decide I want to make another attempt at an iron on item!

tcampbell81@nc.rr.com

I am horrible at iron-ons too, that's why I had my parents do them for me :rotfl:

One more Disney Bride iron-on file request please! shorething212@yahoo.com Thanks! :)
I also wanted to say that you girls look fabulous in your hats! It looked like it was so much fun! Can't wait to read about and see pics of your pirate: and princess: party! popcorn::

The P&P party was a lot of fun, hopefully I will get a chance to post about it soon. The fireworks show is the best that I have ever viewed at the Magic Kingdom! princess:

Vanessa -- What a wonderful event you planned for everyone! You all look fabulous at the tea! You picked my favorite menu item, too. :goodvibes Poor Kris - I can't believe all his planning for the game went down the tubes because of the incompetent person on the phone. I am glad he got to stay and enjoy the game and the others that left found ways to entertain themselves!
Can't wait to hear more! :hug:

I felt so bad for him too because everything else seemed to go off without too big of a hitch. I know he was probably being harassed by the guys about it because he sounded kind of frazzled when I talked to him over the phone :confused3 I was so happy with the tea, it was well worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter