Vancouver Hotels....where did you stay pre-cruise?

We stayed at the fairmont waterfront for 3 days before our Alaska cruise in 2015 and it was a great experience.
They gave my daughter free cookies and milk before bed delivered by room service and upgraded our room to a harbour view upon booking as we were booking a few months in advance.
Location was perfect. They also used to have the option to rent bikes at no extra cost.
This year we’ve booked the Pan Pacific as it was cheaper than the waterfront but we did book literally 6 months ago for our cruise in August so may have got an early booking promo?
Any of the waterfront hotels are so convenient with lots of amenities close by to help you explore Vancouver

We stayed at the Auberge Vancouver for 2 nights prior to sailing. It was a great location. Just a couple of blocks to the port, so it was really easy to walk there with our luggage on the day of our cruise. As a PP mentioned, the pool area is not so great, so if that is important to you, you might want to look else where. Other than that, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

I just booked the Hyatt Regency for my Alaska cruise. It’s not right next to the port but it is within 10 minutes on foot.

I’m very grateful I was able to use my company’s corporate rate because Vancouver is expensive!

Pan Pacific. Keep checking prices. One day 2 weeks ago it dropped from 650 to 340$

We are on an Alaska cruise in 2019 and I am trying to figure out where to stay in Vancouver pre-cruise. Where did you stay and would you recommend it? Thanks!!!! :)

In 2017, we stayed at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle and liked it just fine. It's 3 blocks away and not too bad a walk with rolling luggage. Highly vertical hotel as land is dear in that part of Vancouver.
Also ~1 km to the bicycle rentals along Denman St (highly recommend!).

We are highly affiliated with Marriott, so ym(&$'s)mv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter