• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valet parking

It is $12 a day at the deluxe resorts, no matter where you are staying. If you have a handicap tag it is free (I think).

It's also free to valet park if you have a Tables in Wonderland card, as long as you advise them of the card right away when you arrive. However I am not sure how it works when staying at a Deluxe Resort, because I think the free valet parking perk for that was set up when visiting a Deluxe Resort to eat at one of their table service restaurants.

Its $12 + tax so closer to $14 for day parking. Overnight parking is $16 + tax. These rates are for Disney deluxe resorts. You pay valet once per day so you can go to another deluxe resort and park valet using a valid valet ticket for the day.

And remember that valet parking is a tip position so you would be expected tip a couple of bucks on pickup though some say both drop off and pickup since they can be different people and you would tip at every resort you go to.

It's also free to valet park if you have a Tables in Wonderland card, as long as you advise them of the card right away when you arrive. However I am not sure how it works when staying at a Deluxe Resort, because I think the free valet parking perk for that was set up when visiting a Deluxe Resort to eat at one of their table service restaurants.

It will only be free with the TIW card if you present a valid receipt from one of the TS restaurants.

It is $12/day - no tax added. We just got back from the Boardwalk Villas and we were charged $60 for the 5 nights we were there.

Just wondering... is there some reason you're not staying at the CR Atrium Club on your next visit? :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter