Valet Parking Question

ktbugsmom

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked before, and I apologize for the redundancy. But, I have never rented a car when going to WDW before, so I didn't worry about the valet parking issues.

However, my Dh and I are taking a quick trip this August (I was having withdrawals!) and we are staying at AKL for 4 nights (out of points... but got a good rate and have never stayed there before).

Anyway, here is the question: is valet parking free if I show my DVC card even at a non DVC resort? (I understand I need to tip...)

Thanks. :)

DVC membership entitiles you to free valet parking only at the DVC resorts that offer it - BWV, VWL & BCV. As far as I know, OKW, SSR, VB & HHI do not offer valet parking.

You will have to pay to use the valet parking service at AKL as well as at the other deluxe resorts that offer it. IIRC, the current charge is $6/day.

Best wishes -

Thank you for that speedy reply.

I do not need to use valet parking, but was curious about how it worked. We are trying to travel light on this trip - so I don't mind rolling my one bag from the parking lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter