Valet parking at resorts

Tiggerfan14

Mouseketeer
hi, going to be in tampa for a few days and want to make the drive to disney for one of the days. I see you can valet park at the resorts. If I am not staying at the resort can I still valet park. Was thinking of parking at the poly and taking the monorail over to the magic kingdom. I know you used to have some type of pass to get into the resorts, not sure if this is possible. Thanks

Yes, you could do this, as long as it's valet parking.

However, I'm not sure why you'd want to do this. For an offsite guest who's not planning to do something at a resort in addition to going to MK, it's no faster to park at the Poly than it would be to just park at the TTC. You still have to ride a monorail or boat as you would from the TTC.

I agree with the PP that while possible, I'm not sure what the benefit would be. Parking at the TTC would be $14, but valet is $15 plus tip. So it will cost you slightly more to valet at Poly. The monorail from the TTC goes straight to MK (no stops), but the one at the Poly will stop at the GF before going to the MK.

Park, then tram, then boat or mono. I rather valet at the resorts.

The only step valet parking at resorts cuts out is the tram. You still would have to boat or monorail from either GF or Poly. If you park close enough at the TTC, you don't need to ride the tram. I find the tram to be one of the faster modes of transportation at WDW anyway. As a previous poster mentioned, it's cheaper to park at the TTC anyway, and cheaper still when you consider the strongly suggested tip for valet parking. I think I'd choose to not pay the extra $$ to be no closer to MK by valet parking. The only reason I'd valet park at a resort and then go to MK would be if I had a reservation at a resort restaurant and didn't feel like moving the car after the meal. If no ADR, though, it's TTC all the way.

OP can valet park if OP wishes, but there is no way it saves any time, and it certainly costs more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter