Valentine's Day

cinderella97

DIS Veteran
Just wondering where everyone will be having dinner. I'm at a lost on where to have dinner. We will be at Cindy's for breakfast! But wanted something nicer for dinner for DH and 7yo DD. Are there any "special meals" that I could take a 7 yo?
Thanks

I have booked Ohana's for Valentine's day.

Remember, because it is a holiday, disney requires a credit card to hold any PS for that day.

:love:

For Valentine's Day, we have dinner booked at Le Cellier. We haven't been to WDW in five years and are anxious to try Le Cellier now that it is a sit-down restaurant.

Gayl

Thanks for the suggestions. I was debating between Olivias and Le Cellier.
Gayl-I see your from Plymouth-I'm from Dearborn! DD has winter break so we will be at OKW. I can't wait! :cool1: :cool1:

How about dropping DD at one of the child's clubs (such as the Musketeer Clubhouse at the Grand Floridian) and having dinner at Victoria and Albert?

We've booked Olivia's for an early dinner, then off to the MK for Spectro and Fireworks!

cinderella97,

What a small world! My kids have winter break that week too! I imagine there will be a lot of people from the Detroit area at WDW that week.

We usually stay at OKW. This is the first trip we are staying someplace else -- the WL Villas. We wanted to try a new resort for this trip.

Gayl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter