• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vacation Village at BonaVenture

FlFairygirl32405

Mouseketeer
Good Morning!
My family has booked this resort for the week of Thanksgiving. Has anyone visited recently? If so, what are your thoughts? Any recommendations in regards to requesting a specific unit or building?

Thanks!

I have never stayed there however I live in the area and my Uncle always stays there with his timeshare every year for 6 weeks. He is a snowbird. We visit him frequently while he is there and it is a beautiful resort. I can't help you with building selection and such but you will love the area. If you would like any info on the area and things to do just let me know and I will help you as much as I could.

We stayed at this resort last Christmas after our week at Disneyworld. Hopefully you already know it's near Ft.Lauderdale, not in the Orlando area. It is located in a residential area west of Fort Lauderdale, in a city called Weston. We enjoyed the resort, the accomodations were very nice, There are actually 3 sections of this resort, Vacation village of Bonaventure, Vacation Village of Weston ( this is where you check in and where the main pool is) and Mizner Place. We have stayed in both Bonaventure, a bit older but larger than the newer Weston. You did not mention if you have a 2 bedroom or a 1 bedroom, the 2 bedrooms at Bonaventure are made up of a larger 1 bedroom with a full kitchen and with a king size bed in the br and smaller studio/1br with a smaller kitchenette. When we stayed at Bonaventure we had 2 couples along with a single lady and it worked out pretty good, the single woman slept on the sleeper sofa in a separate area of the studio/1 br so we actually had 3 really separate sleeping areas. And we were able to use the living area and kitchen in the larger 1 br to for our social space. I remember the pool areas to be very nice, There are several pool around the complex with one larger main pool ( and it was busy each time i was there) at the check in area. These resorts are only 20 mins from the beach and airport, there is a HUGE mall/outlet mall very close and there are several state parks close by too! There is a very nice grocery/smallshopping area with restaruants close by. Please ask more questions if you have specifics, I'll do my best to answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter