Vacation Home Suggestions - HELP????

Mephistoles

Mouseketeer
We are planning a vacation to WDW in August 2010. We plan to take the train to Kissimmee & would have to rent a car/van to get around. I have have frantically searching sites for a private home that is within 5 miles of the park. So far, I have narrowed my searches to Villa Direct Homes & Dream Villas of Orlando. Has anyone stayed in these places and if so, how was your experience? If not, does anyone have any suggestions as I am about to pull out my hair from planning this trip.
Thanks.

If you go through a management company for your rental, such as Villa Direct, you will most likely pay more. If you go through a private owner, you can find homes within 5 miles of Disney in communities such as Windsor Hills, Windsor Palms, etc. Go to windsorhillsrent.com and place an inquiry for the type of home you are looking for (3 bed, 6 bed, condo, etc.) and the owners will email you back with a quote. You can also try searching on VRBO in the Kissimmee area within different rental communities to find a home you like. Good luck!

I stayed at an All Star Vacation home this past October. Loved every minute of it. I was just outside the back gate at Sherberth Road. It took 3-5 minutes to be on Disney property near the Animal Kingdom!

www.allstarvacationhomes.com

How many bedrooms do you need. I can give you a list of those that we've stayed in if you want.

We always stay at a beautiful home in Kissimmee, We LOVE:lovestruc it!!! It is beautiful. Three bedrooms, not to expensive, the garage is made into a game type room!! It has a pool table and air hockey? The owner is a husband and wife from the UK, they are super nice. They own three homes, two are in a gated community and the other is in a community. They all have their own pools!! It is beautiful, very well taken care of. I don't have enough posts to post the link so pm me if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter