Vac APRIL 23-7 2003 HELP HELP

taismommy

Mouseketeer
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi all,

I need as much help as possible. I have made tentative reservations at the Holiday Inn Universal, but after reading this board I am strongly considering HRH.

I am taking my sister, 2 nephews(2,9), my son(7), and myself.
Our travel dates are April 23-7,2003 (I KNOW I AM CUTTING IT CLOSE) Does anyone have any discount codes or ways for me to save? Any information would be GREATLY appreciated!

I am so excited that I really dont know where to start. The reservation I made were before I found you guys and now I know I need help.

TIA
Tamika and Family

Purchase an Entertainment book for your area and then use your Entertyainment card for a good rate at HRH.

You can make the booking before getting the card. You just need to show the card at check in.

http://www.entertainment.com

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I ordered my entertainment book today!

I am also checking exedia and travelocity.

cnderellen - AP means Annual Pass(holder)

Thanks Lorix,
I figured out the Fan Club but was still wondering about AP. A saw annual pass a lot but never put 2 & 2 together!
Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest