UT Price Increase...how about Orlandofuntickets?

wagman67

Just winging it...
UT just increased ticket price on 2Park 2Day + 2Free days.

Looking at Orlandofuntickets.com....still at $243...is this a reputable site?

Scratch that...their taxes increase it to about the same price as UT.

Feel robbed...had put 4 tickets in the cart to find price...got $971. Went and loaded AmEx Serve card with $975. Returned to pay for my cart and it had increased to $1054. Chatted with them...they said yeah, it can change after it is in the cart. Bad day just got worse.

Last edited:
I see them still cheap at tickets2you.com...anyone have experience using them? Good? Bad?

Well, after all was said and done, I ended up at arestravel.com, because it was recommended by mousesavers and themparkinsider as being legit and preferred.

I ended up with the cheapest price I have seen on the 2Park 2Days + 2Days Free ticket...$234.99. There was a $8 'Ticket Convenience Fee' (a single charge for all 4 tickets). I was able to print out the vouchers immediately.

The total cost for 4 was $947...that is $24 cheaper than the original cart cost for UT, and $107 cheaper than the adjustment on the new UT price.

Okay, bad day, just got a bit better.

Now I'm kicking myself, too. I kept meaning to buy tickets and never did. I'll check out that site. Thanks!

Had them in my cart and ready to order yesterday, but when I saw they were only print at home tickets I thought there was no rush. Now to order through aRes travel too or pay an extra $80 through mousesavers. I am planning to upgrade these tickets to APs, I know this is possible with UT tickets, I can only assume the aRes tickets are the same? It seems many places are selling these B2G2 tickets, hoping they would all work the same.

My problem with some of the current B2G2 tickets is that they expire on May 31 and that's the day we arrive and then the other tickets I'm seeing, like at Tickets at Work aren't valid until after June 1. I contacted Tickets at Work support and asked if they are valid ON June 1, but they were no committal and told me they don't control that and to call Universal. I called Universal and they were also non committal and said that they don't control that, the ticket brokers do. Ugh.

My problem with some of the current B2G2 tickets is that they expire on May 31 and that's the day we arrive and then the other tickets I'm seeing, like at Tickets at Work aren't valid until after June 1. I contacted Tickets at Work support and asked if they are valid ON June 1, but they were no committal and told me they don't control that and to call Universal. I called Universal and they were also non committal and said that they don't control that, the ticket brokers do. Ugh.

They are surely taking their time to roll out new tix after june 1st

Wagman we've used that TA to buy tix for DL in the past without issue

It still seems UT has the best price for the B2 days Park-to-park get 1 day? Am i correct? Ive never heard of the arestravel but seems reputable.
What do you think? I cant do the B2G2 bc it expires just before we go. I too was going to buy Monday night and didnt :(

Well, it looks like I got in just under the wire, as arestravel has now gone up on their price by $18/ticket....still a little cheaper than UT.

Figures, I didn't have time to purchase from them this morning either. Now debating buying the B2G2 vs the B2G1 from UT. We only have 3 park days, so we only need the 3 day ticket. End goal is to upgrade to APs, it seems the B2G1 seems more reliable than the B2G2 for bridging the "free days". Even though the B2G1 is $10 more, if it bridges to 3 days it ends up saving me a few bucks more than the B2G2 if that one only bridges for 2 days instead of 4. It's only $10 or so either way on a multi-thousand dollar vacation. Not really sure why I am fussing over it so much. Also doesn't have the expiration date which bugs me. What if we had to cancel last minute? Will sleep on it another night and see how I feel about it tomorrow. Hopefully no more price hikes before then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter