?? using vouchers @ Pepper Market.

MAC3

I'll be quiet now!
Hi,

I just purchased 2 vouchers and was wondering if I use them @ Pepper Market are the choices limited? Or is anything available?

Thanks for you help,
Lisa

I used them there last year. As far as a I know there were no limits on our choices. I know DH had the steak.

We were never limited as to what we got. We ordered the ribeye steak, baked potatoes and grilled veggies for our entree. A coke for our drink. And we got pie a la mode for dessert. They even put the pie and the ice cream on separate plates so DD1 could eat the pie and DD2 could eat the ice cream! All for our $11.25 voucher!

Maggie

how/where do you get these vouchers?

NEVER MIND!
I found the "Everything You Wanted to Know About Connections Meal Vouchers" topic...

DUH.......

We ate huge meal after huge meal and were never limited. The combo meals were the best deal as they had two sides. WE usually got a muffin to go for dessert. We would keep the HUGE muffin til morning and have it for breakfast. It still tasted very fresh and they wer so big that you honestly did not need anything more for breakfast. This helped stretch our dollar even further. We split plates (two adults and two kids) and they never charged us extra for the two extra drinks. I am very honest and pointed it out each time and they said it was fine. Even with four of us sharing two meals and bringing home two desserts, there was not a single time we did not have leftovers! Pepper Market ended up being the very best deal for us....especially since it gave two of us a breakfast. If you do not like muffins, they also have fresh fruit.

Christina

Wow Thanks for the replies! I'm psyched! Can't wait to get my vouchers!

Lisa

deals using your Connections vouchers. Just be sure to read the fine print. At one point Beaches and Cream allowed the Kitchen sink (a $20+ ice cream concoction) to count as the dessert.. but no more. The dessert sampler at Pepper Market ($14.95) used to be included. I have gotten it in the past, but had the Mgr tell me it is not supposed to be included as a dessert for the vouchers. So I wonder if overall things may tighten up in the future for voucher use. Enjoy using them! I know I feel great when I have saved a bunch using mine!

In light what Disbug said about the dessert tray not being included, you might want to ask the person who seats you or the one who brings drinks if there is anything in Pepper Market not included in the voucher.

Lori P. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter