Using Tickets next year?

a_sailor's_wife

DIS Veteran
DH and I are taking our little guy in May 2009 for his first trip to see the World. We are able to buy discounted tickets through our military base that we are stationed at. They are the exact same tickets as the anyone else can buy. Is it possible to buy tickets this year and use them next year? We won't be using them at all until May 2009. From the looks of how it goes just about every year Disney will up the cost of tickets again and we just thought we might would be able to save even more money by going ahead and getting the tickets now.

All Disney tickets expire 14 days after first use unless the No Expiration Option is purchased.

If you buy now, but don't use till next May it will be fine. You just can't use a day here and there unless you buy the no expiration option. Hopes this helps!

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to know. I had read about the first use, but wanted to make sure that I was reading it correctly and that there was no hidden meaning to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter