Using Q&C vouchers at the monorail resorts

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We are going to be spending a day resort hopping. During this time, we will be visiting the monorail resorts and WL, leaving from FW. Which resort would be the best to use the Q&C vouchers at, for an early lunch? DH & I will be going to the afternoon tea, so we will be sharing a voucher, and DS will use his own voucher. We'll be happy breaking even. I just like the idea of having some of our meals paid for in advance. Thanks :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think most of the fast food places at the monorail resorts and WL are about the same in terms of price, selection, and quality of food.

We used vouchers at the Roaring Forks at WL and at least broke even---I had a chicken sandwich with fries and DH had a cheeseburger with fries. One of us had a garden salad and one had fruit salad. Both had large sodas, and a mickey bar and a cookie sandwich for dessert.

I also had 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids and the CM didn't charge us for them---he said they could count as a "side" because the fries were already part of the entrees we had ordered. I'm sure another CM may not do the same.

HTH!

PS--go to allearnet.com and you can check menus/prices yourself.

edited to add--I just totaled our order on allearsnet.com and it came to just over $14.00 each before tax, so we definitely did not lose money. That is WITHOUT counting the grilled cheese sandwiches, since I don't think those would normally be included.

JessetheCowgirl,
Thanks for the info. :) Roaring Fork is one of the places we're considering.

Has anyone used the vouchers at the CR or GF. Thanks again! :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter