Using offers on other country sites?

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
I have been away for quite a while since we haven't had any DLP-trips in the loop, but since I now have a little baby girl, I want to introduce her to Disney as soon as possible and since DLP is the closest park to us, we are going next December.
So my question is, can you still use offers from other countries sites? I have done this so many times because the Danish site never has any good offers, but you never know when procedures are changing. :-)

yes you still can. Its not a Disney rule, so they cant change it. Its to do with the European laws of freedom of goods, services and people :)

Being able to shop around other country's offers was a lifesaver for me. Last month, I was able to book a stay using an offer from the Irish site which was much better than anything i saw on the US site.

Has anyone just purchased tickets from another country's site? I assume it would be ok. I just looked at the UK site and after the exchange, the tickets are cheaper than the US site - like $25 per ticket. Would save me $100 so seems worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter