Using dining credits

jodim

Mouseketeer
My older children are joining us for the last 2 days of our trip before we head to the beach (their choice). Can I use dining credits for them if we have them leftover? Or do I have to pay out of pocket?

Also, if we can use dining credits, can she scan her mb (they will be linked to our room once they arrive) or just use ours?

We have used dining credits to pay for meals for other guests, friends, and family. One year we had so many left over credits (deluxe dining was just too much for that trip!)that we stood at the register at Café Rix at CSR and paid for the breakfast of several college students that were there for a journalism convention. They didn't go to waste and we were able to share some magic that day :)

I'm sorry I don't know about the mb part.

If you add them as guests after your check in day they may not get magic bands, just a room card to open the door. Oh, just noticed....will they be bringing older bands? This scenario gets discussed often. Try a search for adding guests after check in and you should get your questions answered.

If you add them as guests after your check in day they may not get magic bands, just a room card to open the door. Oh, just noticed....will they be bringing older bands? This scenario gets discussed often. Try a search for adding guests after check in and you should get your questions answered.
Yes, we are passholders so they already have at least one. I tried but didn't bring up anything recent... but I kept timing out too so not sure if it was just a glitchy thing going on or what.

Also, if we can use dining credits, can she scan her mb (they will be linked to our room once they arrive) or just use ours?
If they are using your dining credits then they might need to scan one of your Magic Bands. My husband used the dining credits from my sister, who was in a different room, and he had to use one of her MB's when using them.

Even though she was added to your room after check in, that might not mean that she is added to your entitlements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter