USH and motion sickness - advice please

longtimedisneylurker

DIS Veteran
So I read a lot about USH and motion sickness being a big problem for those who are prone to it. I am not a thrill rider and I do get motion sickness, but it's not an across the board thing. I generally avoid roller coasters and intense rides, so a lot of my theme park ride experience is Disney. I can handle Star Tours as long as I'm not in the back row, Millennium Falcon, Soarin' though I have to close my eyes for the sped-up traffic scene in the original, Toy Story, and Webslingers, so simulators at those intensity levels and screens don't seem to be my problems. I was one and done on Guardians. Fortunately the sick feelings wore off after about half an hour but not worth repeating. I can't do Space Mountain anymore and I have never tried a coaster as fast or intense as Incredicoaster. Indy is no problem. Big Thunder is becoming iffy; I still ride it but get off feeling worse sometimes than other times (kind of get migraine pre-cursor feelings but they go away within 10-15 minutes). I can do Golden Zephyr and Inside Out, but the teacups are a no-go and carousels make me queasy for some reason lol. So my big question to those with USH experience: what rides am I likely to be ok on at Universal and which would you all recommend I absolutely steer clear of? (Whatever is leftover after that is somewhere in the middle and therefore open for experimentation.) Thank you for any advice you can give!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter