Useful Twitter tool for finding reservation when park is full

LisL

Earning My Ears
TLDR - D L Stats twitter feed very helpful in getting reservations on an already full day. See message pinned to top of their feed.

We are heading to DL for Veterans day (10/11-10/14) and despite knowing I needed reservations I kept putting it off. This morning I went to buy the tickets and there was no availability for the 12th :oops:
Needless to say I was a bit stressed since I already have plane tickets and hotel reservations and was going to miss a park day. The plan, of course, was to keep checking back and keep our fingers crossed. Then I discovered that you can reply to the D L Stats Twitter feed with the date, ticket/pass type and park and they will mention you if reservations of that type and park become available. You can configure Twitter to send you a text if you are mentioned. It worked and this evening I got the message and the reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter