use year question

cpfd910

Disney Veteran
I have 144 points for use year december 2012 and 200 for use year 2013 when do i have to bank the 2012 and the 2013 points

thank you

December 2012 points need to be banked by 7/31/13
December 2013 points need to be banked by 7/31/14

December UY must be banked by 8 months, end of month- so your unused points must be banked by July 31st. This is the same year to year, regardless of how many points.

If you transfer another members points into your account, their UY remains- so add the 8 months onto their UY to know when those transferred points expire (knowing transferred points may be banked a year).

Of course, as always, more senior members may correct me if I'm inaccurate, as I always heed more experienced advice with gratitude!

thank you i will be booking december 2013 so i need to bank the 2012 points by july to use them in december 2013 and use the 2013 points before july of 2014 or bank them by july 2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter