Use Disney or AAA to book trip?

Joshy443

Earning My Ears
In the past, we've used AAA (booking only 5 months in advance) and have had no problems but we want to book next month for our trip in May 2007 and AAA said 2007 rates not out yet. I know (thanks to this dis forum) that Disney will book room now but does Disney book airfare as well? Thanks for the info.

I saved almost $300 booking through AAA. I would wait.

I would wait and book through AAA. I have saved over $500 through two trips to WDW. Just make sure to check on your reservations. Last time our AAA agent made our reservations for June instead of July. I had all of our paperwork which said July and Disney made it right.(of course!!) When I called our AAA rep she said sorry and that was about it. Made sure I got a different rep this time around. :cool1:

Joshy443 said:
In the past, we've used AAA (booking only 5 months in advance) and have had no problems but we want to book next month for our trip in May 2007 and AAA said 2007 rates not out yet. I know (thanks to this dis forum) that Disney will book room now but does Disney book airfare as well? Thanks for the info.

You cant book airfare until it is 331 days before your trip. So you wouldnt be able to book until air until at least mid June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter