Use California resident ticket after September 15 2022 (expiration date)

karthikjay

Earning My Ears
I got 3 CA resident ticket but due to the heat wave, I plan to reschedule the tickets to October. When I reached out to the customer service, they said I cannot reschedule my reservation to any date post Sep 15 (mentioned in the ticket) but I can let the tickets expire and apply the credit towards my future purchase of a ticket. Is that right ?

I want to make sure I get a confirmation on this before letting my tickets expire. I do not want to be in a state where I let the tickets expire but can't use the credit.

I got 3 CA resident ticket but due to the heat wave, I plan to reschedule the tickets to October. When I reached out to the customer service, they said I cannot reschedule my reservation to any date post Sep 15 (mentioned in the ticket) but I can let the tickets expire and apply the credit towards my future purchase of a ticket. Is that right ?

I want to make sure I get a confirmation on this before letting my tickets expire. I do not want to be in a state where I let the tickets expire but can't use the credit.

that is correct. The tickets will expire but as long as they remain fully unused, you will receive credit towards a higher priced ticket. However, I don't know that they can do anything over the phone....

That is correct, but you will have to visit a ticket booth to convert the tickets before you will be able to make a new reservation.

If you've used any part of that ticket, I was told you can't apply the value of it to a future purchase. My DD had a 2 day PH and due to illness she was unable to go the 2nd visit. Her ticket had expired and fell off my app, she also threw away her paper ticket. I still had the email confirmation of the ticket purchase. When I called a few weeks later to inquire about putting the value of the 2nd day towards a purchase, the CM on the phone told me it's only good if the ticket is wholly unused. I suggest if you are unable to use the ticket then call BEFORE the ticket expires.

If you've used any part of that ticket, I was told you can't apply the value of it to a future purchase. My DD had a 2 day PH and due to illness she was unable to go the 2nd visit. Her ticket had expired and fell off my app, she also threw away her paper ticket. I still had the email confirmation of the ticket purchase. When I called a few weeks later to inquire about putting the value of the 2nd day towards a purchase, the CM on the phone told me it's only good if the ticket is wholly unused. I suggest if you are unable to use the ticket then call BEFORE the ticket expires.

That is also true. Good point.

yup, that’s why I said fully unused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter