US tickets at CAA

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased my 3 day/2 park ticket for US/IOA with no expiry date at CAA in Alberta for $77USD, converted for $105. That was around $20 cheaper than I expected to pay! This offer expired at the end of the month, but I was so excited and pleasantly surprised.
Just thought that I would pass that on!
J

Good to know they are still selling those! We got ours in October for $75 US. What a great deal huh?!!!

That's interesting...they're $119 here...at least that's what I was told. I want to buy 4 tickets for our trip in July...I wonder if I could order them from Alberta. :scratchin

Are you sure there's no expiry on them? I just went to the Alberta site and it says available until April 30th or while quantities last. Just want to be sure they can be used in July. I have an aunt in Edmonton I think I'm going to call tomorrow to see if she can pick some up for me. :) The ones here are available until September but are $119.

Did anyone else try to get their US tickets through the AMA? I'm not at US until December but wanted to get my passes bought now. One more thing to check off the list..............

I was told at my BCAA that I would have to order my passes perhaps through Ontario, but after seeing the Alberta deal, thought I might try. But what does the "expires April 30" thing about. Does this mean I have to use before that date?????

Please help!!!!

Marjorie

I needed to confirm that the tickets would not expire before I went in August. The deal for $77 expires at the end of the month, but the tickets never expire (but, they must be used within 1 week of using the first day?!?! - I think that's how the 3day/2 park tickets work). Anyways, when I picked them up, on their pricing sheet it said in big, bold letter - NEVER EXPIRE.
The price after exchange was $105 canadian.
J

I bought them now to use in Sept and January...we were told that unused days never expire. How can we verify this info when all the CAA offices seem to have different stories. Also I paid 109 CDN which they called the CDN @ par deal.

I just spoke to Universal Guest Services...the 3 day/2 park ticket never expires....the CDN @ par offer was this type of ticket.

There are other 3 day tickets that do have to be used within 5 days of first use ...they were the buy 2 days get 3rd free.
Which sounds like what the $77 ticket may be. It will say on the back of the ticket.

I hope this info is accurate.

Thanks Tracey. I think I'll just get the ones here for $119 seeing as though they never expire. :)

We just bought the $77 US = $105 CDN 3 day 2 park hoppers from CAA (Calgary). There is no expiration and there is nothing on the ticket saying you must use the days within 5 consecutive days. It is just that, a 3 day 2 park hopper ticket.

Thank you everyone! With all of your information I was able to call the Crowfoot AMA office this morning, order and pay for the US passes at a cost of $106 ea. and will call Purloator on Monday to pick them up for me and courier them here. Even with the courier cost, it still saves me a wee bit of money. Thanks again.

Marjorie :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter