• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US/IOA at Par Deal ending!?

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
I spoke with a CAA travel agent this morning as I'm trying to locate a CAA store that has 2 adult and 1 child passes for the Universal Studios/IOA 3 day, 2 park at part tickets and she said that they were only selling them until May 31, even though they could be used any time. When I went to our Don Mills location last Saturday, they were out and they said they were ordering more. She didn't mention that it was ending soon. But when I spoke with the Yonge & Steeles location this morning, all they had left were childrens. I hope I can get them somewhere before May 31, but wanted to let you know that this deal might be ending soon!

Just an update. I called the Peterborough office and ordered my tickets (I got the last two adult ones). I paid via credit card over phone and my parents will pick them up. They confirmed that the deal will end May 31.

Thanks for posting this Jo-Anne. I'm really grateful. I went to CAA first thing this morning and got the last 4 adult passes they had. She hadn't heard they were discontinuing them.
Nancy

Although we are not going until Dec., I went in to our CAA Office here in London this morning and picked ours up as well. The girl there said they would not be getting anymore once these were gone.Thanks for the heads up Jo-Anne!

Hello fellow Canadians.

Yes it is true, May 31st is the last day for these tickets!
I would suggest you phone the CAA number and ask them
to reserve your tickets and see if they can be couriered/mailed
to you from a different city. It's worth a try. I bought my tickets
when they first went on sale in March. Maybe if enough bother
the office they will get more tickets and extend the offer! They extended the Busch Gardens offer this year.

Good luck guys!

Janet
:smooth:

have been following this thread and since we will be going to disney this year wanted to also maybe go back to universal also...

i phoned the Niagara Falls CAA office to inquire about these at par tickets and they said they had them for 111.25 ( 3 day pass is best deal ), when i asked if the "deal" was expiring on may 31 they said no...

so today i actually went to the office, they had plenty of these tickets ( bought 2 for ourselves ) but she told me the "deal" was not expiring May 31 but that it was the busch gardens/seaworld at par deal that was finished then

so as far as the niagara falls office is concerned this offer is still available through them ( she even said the rep that came into the office last week said they are continuing the program since it is doing so well )

hope this clears up Universal at par ......they are still available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter