US Departures through June 2021/ Europe through September 2021 are Suspended

yowcruiser

DIS Veteran
Just looked at my account and 10-night Northern Europe (August 18) has now been removed. The remainder of the Europe sailings, as well as June sailings were removed last Friday so something "official" likely coming later this morning.

Since they announced the Magic would be doing closed cruises out of the UK, this is definitely not surprising.

Just looked at my account and 10-night Northern Europe (August 18) has now been removed. The remainder of the Europe sailings, as well as June sailings were removed last Friday so something "official" likely coming later this morning.
We were booked on that cruise but switched when the new dates came out to a b2b 7 night Northern Europe and 11 night Iceland. Are you going to move over? Such a shame because we were really looking forward to overnighting in Russia (now we overnight in Iceland which is pretty cool too!)

We were booked on that cruise but switched when the new dates came out to a b2b 7 night Northern Europe and 11 night Iceland. Are you going to move over? Such a shame because we were really looking forward to overnighting in Russia (now we overnight in Iceland which is pretty cool too!)
Yes - moved over to the Norway/Iceland cruise as well. 2nd time on that cruise, but like some of the less traditional port of calls. Pretty much copy and paste the 2021 trip to 2022. Was able to rebook my Paris-Copenhagen flight this AM for next summer - as I still intend to go (back) to Disneyland Paris pre-trip

Our August 28 Northern Europe as well as the WestBound Transatlantic are off our account as well. So far, no communication from them.
For the time being, the December 6th 5-night MAGIC from Miami still shows.
DCL is currently holding tons of cash from all of us that is waiting to be flipped into future cruises. What a nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter