URGENT Request for a WISH TRIP DISign!

cajunfan

Welcome to the DIS where wishes come true.
J'sMum....stop reading now...I know you lurke here! You don't want to spoil the surprise! ;)

Hi all you wonderful DISigners! I am working on some family tshirts for a family that is going on a WISH TRIP to WDW. (Not through Make a Wish...through Dream Factory) Anyway, the Wish kid is a teenage boy who likes skateboarding and Luxo the lamp (from the PIXAR logo). I normally have some standard WISH family shirts that a lot of you kind DISigners have created over the years that I use, but none of them seem to fit really well for this family.

Anyway,

I would love to get a DISign that has the following characters on a skateboard:
Mater
Marie
Crush or Simba
Luxo the Lamp

Then have the words: "Going with the Flow on James' Wish Trip" Walt Disney World 2010

Also, I am trying to ship this package by Tuesday of next week (09/7).. sorry to be so last minute!

Any one up to the challange?

Hi there -

I'd love to help out. Are you just needing the images so you can put them on an iron on transfer?

If so I should be able to rustle something up for you. :)

I was hoping someone could lay the design out to where it looks decent...I can probably find the images, I am just not talented enough to put the ides together to make a graphic that I can print onto an iron on transfer. Does that make sense? Thanks!

Absolutely. That I can do. I'll work on this today and PM you some links. ;)

What's his favorite color? I'll work that onto the skateboard.

His fav color is Dark Blue. If you do not have time Tebi73 sent me some ... if you want, to make some more, I may just have to do more shirts! :rotfl:

Thanks everyone!!!!

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter