Where should we stay?

• Port Orleans French Quarter

• Port Orleans Riverside

• CBR

Results are only viewable after voting.

elise72

Mouseketeer
Help
We have decided to add on a 4 night stay in a moderate hotel.

I need some inspiration!!

POFQ,POR or CBR...

Please help me choose!

It have DD5 & DS1.

I voted for PORS. It's laid back, serene and just beautiful to look at and enjoy. Additionally the poll and slide are fun, you can see some of the Illuminations fireworks from the pool and the boatride to DTD is wonderful as well. Found the resort to be very easy and enjoyable to walk around. Additional don't forget to see Bob Jackson's show in the Riverroast lounge (he is a lot of fun to watch and participate in the show).

Have fun.

i voted cbr, although i have never stayed there, i love anything "tropical" looking and their pool looks great . they have a yummy food court too. good luck , you cant go wrong with any disney resort !!!!

I voted for POFQ. I Never stayed there I stayed at PORS but from what I seen of POFQ I like it. If I ever went without our 4 boy's I would like to stay there. PORS is very nice. We stayed in the Mansion section and had a river view room. It was very nice and quite. DH said he would go back there.

Bobbie Ann

PORS - That's what I'm hoping for our next trip, don't know if I'll win yet. Enjoy your stay, where ever you decide.

Sunny:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter