Urgent Concierge Question

We have cruised 8 times on DCL usually ocean view or verandah cabins. We first upgraded to concierge on the Dream (4 day) at the port this past October for a discounted rate of $680. We took a few minutes before deciding to "Go For It" :thumbsup2. Turned out to be a wonderful decision, although it was hard to quantify in $$$. We enjoyed it so much, we came home & upgraded our January cruise to concierge, at the rates currently in effect. We didn't :sad2: want to take the chance of missing out by waiting until we get to the port. That's our 2 cents worth, but bottom line it's the OPs money & their decision

How much more is a concierge suite, typically? We are booked deck 10 Category 4, and I'm wondering how much of a difference that is. To the OP: did DCL contact you for the opportunity to upgrade?

DCL didn't contact us, we saw a room open up on the site. We missed the first one because of the weekend/no travel agent available, but were able to get a second room that opened up later that week.

wondering who the team was on the Dream and are they still offering ipads for use with free wifi.
thanks

BethA said:
wondering who the team was on the Dream and are they still offering ipads for use with free wifi.
thanks

I was in concierge on the October 21 cruise on the dream and was given a free iPad for my use during the cruise. :)
And you get 100 minutes free I think
I can't remember the exact amount but I think it was 100 minutes (in a one bedroom - in the royal it's completely free)
As for the team, I think it's changed since my cruise

I have a question. We sailed concierge in 2012 on the Fantasy and absolutely loved it! We just booked another cruise in concierge on the Wonder from Galveston and are so excited we won't have to pay any airfare! I understand there is no concierge lounge on the Wonder but does anyone know if the do any of the other special events for concierge guests, meet and greets etc? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter