URGENT - Bluegreen Timeshare Advice Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting here stunned. I found this thread thru a search. We bought and cancelled a BG 8000 bi-ennial contract at Big Cedar in October, which cost the $2.25 per point the OP mentioned. We knew when we left the presentation we probably wanted to cancel, but wanted to look more closely at the info. I was so glad we did.

There was a 4000 annual contract at BG's Falls ? at Branson that sold this week on eBay for $99 plus the closing costs (it was a charity that sold with no reserve). I would love to have some BG points and meant to bid on that auction, but did not get back to it in time (darn it!). But when I think how much we almost spent, I am happy I have read the posts from Dean and others that always seemed to push the point that DVC is not the timeshare norm and definitely let the buyer beware, when it comes to timeshares.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter