Upper Berth Pull Down Bed for 3 guests in a room

Tama-chan

Earning My Ears
Hi, it sounds maybe odd, but my husband and I love to sleep in different bed. My beauty sleep gets interrupted too much from him tossing around and loud snoring 🤣
I am wondering if we can use upper berth pull-down bed even thought it will be 3 of us (2 adults and 1 child)?
Our stateroom is category 5B, Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah.

Not all veranda staterooms have the upper bunk , you will want to check your stateroom number to see if it sleeps 4 - good luck
You are correct. OP should check if their specific stateroom sleeps 3 or 4. 5B staterooms can have both configurations.

You are correct. OP should check if their specific stateroom sleeps 3 or 4. 5B staterooms can have both configurations.

Oops, okay as I can’t seem to find the info on my res anymore….I searched other Dream itinerary and choose my stateroom which is 7566. It shows sleep 3-4 and bed configuration shows upper berth single pull down bed. So I believe I’m good to go, and just need to ask stateroom attendant when I board??

If your room is listed as having 3 beds, then yes, you will just need to ask your attendant to set up both of the single beds. (The attendant will almost certainly stop by on your first afternoon.) No explanation is needed.

To be absolutely sure, you could search for a rooms for 4 people on a future cruise. If 7566 shows as available, it will have 3 beds. Of course, you may need to search several cruises to find one where 7566 isn’t already booked.

Oops, okay as I can’t seem to find the info on my res anymore….I searched other Dream itinerary and choose my stateroom which is 7566. It shows sleep 3-4 and bed configuration shows upper berth single pull down bed. So I believe I’m good to go, and just need to ask stateroom attendant when I board??
What you found is general info about your category, not specific text concerning 7566. It would not include “sleeps 3-4”.

I couldn‘t find a stateroom tour online for that specific cabin, but 7568 on Fantasy, which is the next-door stateroom, has the bunk bed so you should be alright.

The stateroom host will come to see you once you get in the stateroom on embarkation day, to welcome you and ask if you need anything. Just ask for the bed to be lowered at night and they’ll do it during turndown service.

If your room is listed as having 3 beds, then yes, you will just need to ask your attendant to set up both of the single beds. (The attendant will almost certainly stop by on your first afternoon.) No explanation is needed.

To be absolutely sure, you could search for a rooms for 4 people on a future cruise. If 7566 shows as available, it will have 3 beds. Of course, you may need to search several cruises to find one where 7566 isn’t already booked.
Aha, smart idea!!!
I searched for 4 adults and ta daaaa 7566 came up. Thank you much for the tip!
I can now have beauty sleep and be ready for the excitements on the ship.

What you found is general info about your category, not specific text concerning 7566. It would not include “sleeps 3-4”.

I couldn‘t find a stateroom tour online for that specific cabin, but 7568 on Fantasy, which is the next-door stateroom, has the bunk bed so you should be alright.

The stateroom host will come to see you once you get in the stateroom on embarkation day, to welcome you and ask if you need anything. Just ask for the bed to be lowered at night and they’ll do it during turndown service.
Thank you so much for trying to locate my stateroom tour. I feel more relaxed now to know I should be good to go :)
I will ask my stateroom attendant on embarkation day.

Ah ha, smart idea!
I searched for 4 adults and 7566 came up! Now I can have a beauty sleep and be ready for excitements on the ship.
Thank you so much for your tip!

I’m having an issue with posting reply…sorry if it’s doubled.

Thank you so much for the tip! I searched with 4 adults and 7566 came up. I can’t wait for my cruise time.

I’m having difficulties to post replies…(it’s not visible somehow??)

Thank you all for giving me a tip and even looking for the stateroom tour to make sure I get 3 beds.
I searched a future Disney Dream cruise for 4 adults and 7566 came up, so I feel better now 😊😊😊 I will ask stateroom attendant once on board.

I’m having difficulties to post replies…(it’s not visible somehow??)

Thank you all for giving me a tip and even looking for the stateroom tour to make sure I get 3 beds.
I searched a future Disney Dream cruise for 4 adults and 7566 came up, so I feel better now 😊😊😊 I will ask stateroom attendant once on board.
There having problems on this forum with not being able to post or see posts not just you . It’s been brought up on the tech support forum.

As I recall there is a weight limit posted on the pull down bed. Not sure they enforce it. It was 200 pounds as I recall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!