Upgrading to Power Pass

mom3princess

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal 3/18-25/2017 for spring break. I want to purchase the UCTourist 2days+2days ticket for $242.95/$232.95. Once there, I plan to upgrade these ticets to a Power Pass for $344.99. I am hoping to save some money by bridging the tickets once I enter the park. We will be back at Universal for spring break 2018 on March 24-31, 2018. We need a few more weeks to use the AP's again. I know there is a FL resident deal for 1 extra month when you purchase the Power Passes. Here are my questions...

1. Flex pays allows you to go month to month after the 12th month which will allow us to use for Spring Break 2018, but if I want to upgrade 2day+2day tickets, how does flex pay work?
2. Will UOR honor the FL deal for a non FL resident because then I do not need to flex pay and can just upgrade right out?

If anyone has any experience with these issues and can let me know, I really appreciate it!

Send an email to guest services to get the current policy

Others have posted not getting the full credit when they have the UT 2 + 2 free days in the upgrade

Do the email so you will not have any surprises when you do the transaction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter