Upgrading room when using Hyatt Stay Certificate?

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
I'm planning on using my Stay Certificate for our pre cruise stay at the MCO Hyatt. My email confirmation gives the option to upgrade my room for X amount, depending on the upgrade. Can I do this when I use a Stay Certificate and just pay the X amount on top of my certificate for the standard double?

I have stayed at the Hyatt before and I thought our standard room was quite nice. I might save the $$ and treat yourself to something onboard!

Thank you. I don't doubt all the rooms are nice. I was thinking about getting a king with a sleeper sofa. With the doubles, DH and I will have to share a bed with a kid each. It's only a night, I know, but my DS is a wild sleeper and I don't want to get stuck with him kicking me all night. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter