Upgrading plan after final payment

12disneybee

Mouseketeer
My trip starts 9/6, If I were to want to add another person (villa can accimodate 8 and right now we have 6)and upgrade from TS dining to DxDP, what's the latest day to do that? Thank you.
Does anyone know a link that I can find this answer that is official by Disney? Thank you so much in advance.

My trip starts 9/6, If I were to want to add another person (villa can accimodate 8 and right now we have 6)and upgrade from TS dining to DxDP, what's the latest day to do that? Thank you.
Does anyone know a link that I can find this answer that is official by Disney? Thank you so much in advance.

You have to do it at least the day before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you can make changes up to 3 days before check-in. Normally, they'll waive change fees if you're upgrading the plan, but there will be a an additional "last minute" fee assessed for making a change in the final 2 weeks before arrival that they typically don't waive.

You said "villa;" is it a DVC reservation? DVC can add or remove (and therefore change) the dining plan up to 48 hours in advance. Normal reservations can be modified up to 72 hours in advance. With a normal reservation, there's a change fee in the last couple weeks, but that's waived when the price goes up. In the last few days, an "expedite" fee may apply. But none of those fees apply to DVC.

Last edited:
I believe you can make changes up to 3 days before check-in. Normally, they'll waive change fees if you're upgrading the plan, but there will be a an additional "last minute" fee assessed for making a change in the final 2 weeks before arrival that they typically don't waive.
They waive it if price increases

They waive it if price increases

missed the part about DVC - for package reservations, they waive the package change fee (for changes after final payment, i.e., inside of 30 days) if you're increasing cost, but will still apply a "last minute" fee for any change in the last two weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter