upgrades

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello,

I called DCL and wanted to see how much an upgrade from catagory 10 to a catagory 6 with a veranda would cost. $2000.00 more!

I read somewhere if I wait until we check in, it could be less expensive... is this true?

Deb

I called today about my nov. 6 3 day.........it would be 800.00 to upgrade to a category 6. We booked a catgory 11 and have already been upgraded to cat. 9. We just thought a verandah would be nice but i think we will just stick with the cat. 9 and use our money for other fun stuff.

If the rooms are available, it will be less expensive at the port. But if there are no rooms, there is nothing they can do. I suggest that if you have your heart set on a verandah to upgrade now, unless you want to take your chances. Disney cruises sail full a lot of the time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter