• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrade to a suite at HRH for $35 a night

We upgraded to a kids suite at Porofino on our May trip. I don't know how we will ever go back to a one room hotel room again!! It was great. :)

I hear ya! Last trip we were upgraded to the villa suite at PBH! I'm sure that will never happen again! We loved having all that room, but spent way too much time in the room! LOL

Assuming an upgrade was available. If we are in a Garden View room, what would we be upgraded to?

Thanks,

Vonda

During my May trip, at check-in, I asked for a suite upgrade for $35.00. The receptionist said no, but would upgrade me for free to a pool view. She said because we had such a great rate ($125.00 per night Entertainment Rate) she couldn't upgrade me to a suite/Club Level for $35.00 with my Lowes First Blue Card. However, the free upgrade to pool view was great! The moral of the story is, if you have the Entertainment Rate, garden view room, you will probably not get a suite upgrade for $35.00. But, it never hurts to ask.
ADP ;)

Yes, but on my post card it didn't say anything about not paying rack rates to get an upgrade. So we pointed this out to the manager & he called us back to offer the upgrade. So check on your postcards to see how it's worded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter