Updt to below post, just booked Gaylord Palms >>>>

Steve P

Mouseketeer
I'm sold on the brochure and website alone! Got a getaway weekend in Sept, took the FL resident's special at $134.25/night.
Should be interesting!

Congrats on a great rate. We attended a convention there & got a convention rate of $139. We were also charged a resort fee of $10 per night. The hotel is huge. There are restaurants, bars, outdoor fast food grill which serves hamburgers, hotdogs etc., two swimming pools & 3 jacuzzis. Its a great getaway.We loved the dualing piano bar & the mediterranean restaurant had a wonderful lunch buffet. The workout room had plenty of machines & helpful employees. Enjoy your getaway!

I would say that rate is anabsolute steal. It is a truly fabulous resort in every respect (make sure you try their restaurants - all three are excellent, IMHO). Enjoy.

HI Steve

can you tell me where you got that rate ? and do you know when it is good until?

Thanks !
leslie

FL resident special:

book by Sept 9th, complete travel by 12/31. Lots of open dates.

special 1: buy 1 night @ $179 get a 2nd @ 1/2 price.

special 2: buy 2 nights @ $199 each & get a 3rd free.

see promotions on their website: gaylordpalms.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter