Updo ideas or links?

mmmsarah3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any links to some good updo styles? I search and I can't find a good site, i am not good at stuff like that.

Also my dress is in my PJ if you have any ideas that you think would go good together.

TIA!

Does anyone have any links to some good updo styles? I search and I can't find a good site, i am not good at stuff like that.

Also my dress is in my PJ if you have any ideas that you think would go good together.

TIA!

When I was searching, I flipped through a bunch on theknot.com, and then I ended up tearing out a few from magazines. I put together a little collage of pictures I liked, and then my stylist used that as the basis for what she did with my hair. I never did find one single picture that was "exactly" what I wanted, but I was very happy with what the stylist came up with for me.

When I was searching, I flipped through a bunch on theknot.com, and then I ended up tearing out a few from magazines. I put together a little collage of pictures I liked, and then my stylist used that as the basis for what she did with my hair. I never did find one single picture that was "exactly" what I wanted, but I was very happy with what the stylist came up with for me.

Do you have a picture of your hair?

I am so terrified that I will have horrible hair on my wedding day! The last time I had an updo done when when I went to prom 6 years ago and I had no idea what I wanted then, and I ended up with hair I didnt like. My wedding is WAY more important than prom was.

Do you have a picture of your hair?

I am so terrified that I will have horrible hair on my wedding day! The last time I had an updo done when when I went to prom 6 years ago and I had no idea what I wanted then, and I ended up with hair I didnt like. My wedding is WAY more important than prom was.

I went into my "veil-fitting" (trial hair-and-makeup) thinking I wanted half-up/half-down, but since my hair is too fine to hold style well and since my ceremony will be outdoors in the humidity of early September in Orlando, my stylist talked me into a complete updo. Here are the pics I have:

P1010040.jpg
P1010039.jpg
P1010036.jpg
P1010031.jpg

I used Naomi from About Face. She was a great fit for me. It's great feeling like this is one thing I don't have to worry about on my wedding day! Are you going to be able to go back to Disney for a planning session? That's a great time to schedule a "trial run", if you can!

I have found that haircomesthebride.com has quite a few that look really nice.

if you do a search on this board there have bene a lot of threads with brides posting their hair pics. i know i have posted mine 2-3 times. good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter