updated menu for spoodles

sunny_stace

DIS Veteran
I'd really like to consider Spoodles for our first nights' dinner, but the menus keep changing and I can't find a current one? Anyone been there recently? Was there pasta or pizza on the menu? I've heard they took it all off...I hate being picky.... :confused3

I have a menu from last Thursday!! There are two flatbreads( both Italian style with cheese and tomatoes), that fettuccini alfredo, and also rigatoni listed.

Hello,

So after seeing the new menu, does that mean there are no more of the tapas style dishes that they used to do? We had planned on hitting Spoodles next week, but now I'm not so sure. It seems like a generic dinner plate type of menu ( one beef dish, one chicken dish, one seafood dish, etc) now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, and take care,

Bill

Seems that way--no tapas whatsoever on the menu. Just a NY strip, lemon chicken, salmon, rigatoni, portugese seafood stew, and the fettuccini.
That's it for the entrees.
Appetizers were mediterranean dips, a greek salad, garlic shrimp, lamb kefta, and those 2 pizzas.

Hello? what about us veggies?!

they used to have at least ONE choice ....now- nothing. of course i can ask them to alter some of the dishes- but i would like a veggie choice. :guilty:

Uncleromulus..how was it when you went??? maybe i should change my ressies.

Thanks!

Hmm-I had made ADRs for Spoodles for July--but now, I'm not so sure. The new menu doesn't do anything for me.
Can anyone recommend a decent alternative to Spoodles in that same area? We'll be staying at the Dolphin.
Thanks! :sunny:

Actually didn't eat dinner there. We were there for breakfast, and I got to looking at the dinner menu. When we left (I usually ask for copies of menus at each restaurant) I asked for the dinner menu along with breakfast.
I must say that we did have dinner at Spoodles back when they first opened and tapas were a feature there. But not recently and the dinner menu didn't look that good to me now.
And no-no veggie entree anywhere on the menu.

Flying Fish is almost right next door--we dined there this trip. I'm doing that review today!!

Uncleromulus said:
Actually didn't eat dinner there. We were there for breakfast, and I got to looking at the dinner menu. When we left (I usually ask for copies of menus at each restaurant) I asked for the dinner menu along with breakfast.
I must say that we did have dinner at Spoodles back when they first opened and tapas were a feature there. But not recently and the dinner menu didn't look that good to me now.
And no-no veggie entree anywhere on the menu.

DH and I also ate at spoodles a few years back and loved it! they had an incredible veggie dish- it was a tomato stuffed with polenta and goat cheese- i still think about it after all there years- however, now, i am not too sure if i want to return. :guilty:

i would LOVE to try the flying fish- however i dont want to use the 2 TS credits.

I really wish they stop changing their menu. They had several dishes that really enjoyed and longer have them. One point they had best breakfast in all Disney it was a buffet. Then did away that. I will say the new menu very good for breadfast. But kept changing the dinner menu. The use to a scallop and mashed potato dish that out of this world.

I just the flying fish would change their menu a little. Everytime I read it, is the still the same year after year after year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter