Friendly Reminder:

Be sure to take a look see on the main page; Post #1 and Post #2 as several offers are expiring today.

If you have any offers like DOSH, Cash App or credit cards that you would like to share, please post them to help our community. We would greatly appreciate it!

It feels like Friday, calm before the storm as we wait for more GC deals to fill the pages. Weis was quite a surprise with their Easter gc deal maybe that's why I was having an issue with their site?

Alrighty folks, enjoy the rest of your day!
Cheers

1709271840657.png
Quarterly Cashback & Offers

1709272078021.png

Discover Q2 2024 5% Categories: Gas Stations & Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Home Improvement Stores, and Public Transit
Activation Link
  • Gas Stations & Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
  • Home Improvement Stores
  • Public Transit
Tip: Login, then click this link to see you how far along the $1,500 you are.

I contacted Target this morning to have them manually credit my missing bonus after purchasing DCG. They credited me the bonus. :D

An excerpt from my chat:
As for the exception, that is the part I have been looking into. Third party GiftCards should be included in the list for exclusions. However, I do see your prior bonus did qualify with Third party GiftCards, so I am checking with my leadership.

Just got an offer from the Capital One Shopping Portal today for 18% off at the Disney Store. Anyone have any recent experience using this? Stuff on page 1 seems a little dated

Just got an offer from the Capital One Shopping Portal today for 18% off at the Disney Store. Anyone have any recent experience using this? Stuff on page 1 seems a little dated

Dated? Probably because not much changes within the apps and cb sites so there's nothing new to add....

Anyway, did you read the review? That's exactly where I would start, anything new gets updated there.
  • Capital One Shopping Portal Review: Posted on 4/26/22 by DOC

Dated? Probably because not much changes within the apps and cb sites so there's nothing new to add....

Anyway, did you read the review? That's exactly where I would start, anything new gets updated there.
  • Capital One Shopping Portal Review: Posted on 4/26/22 by DOC
No offense meant, I just saw the last data point was more than a year ago at 2021 for a confirmed payout. Redemption seems to vary widely over time, so I was curious if anyone has recent experience from 2024. Will definitely read the review though thank you

No offense meant, I just saw the last data point was more than a year ago at 2021 for a confirmed payout. Redemption seems to vary widely over time, so I was curious if anyone has recent experience from 2024. Will definitely read the review though thank you
When/if it stops working we will have more DP!! Hopefully we don’t get that kind of DP though!!

No offense taken, I just thought it odd. As with all posts on the main page, if there are any changes and/or updates it will be added. I'm not one to use apps so I do rely on the community here to keep me updated by posting their results.

I don't think Capital One Shopping Portal is a very popular site. Be sure to read the terms very carefully on your offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter