I didn't see this in the thread but I just bought a couple $100 DGC from BJs and they automatically applied a $2.50 off coupon at the register bringing the total to $93.48 a piece.

I've added this to Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards
And I've been following along but still don't have an end date.
Does anyone know when this expires?
And the offer, is it in-warehouse and online?

I don't have all the details for our minivan rental but it's between $523 or $532 for 18 days though DH's employer. Late April through mid May.

We’ve also had a few emergencies on vacation that having a car makes fixing so much easier. One time we popped into a Walmart in the morning & still made rope drop at Epcot.
Florida’s Visitor toll pass pickup at the airport also makes tolls easy.

Thanks for posting about Florida’s Visitor toll pass. Something else I forgot to look into for our spring trip.

Online I show both $100 ($94.49) & $500 ($474.99) at discount & coupon I do not see an expiration date for coupons,
also do not see a limit of how many you can purchase

I just checked out with the $100 DGC deal at BJs. The price is now $94.49, however their new coupon worked on this purchase if you first clip it and add it to your cart. The coupon gives you $10 off any order over $75. This means I just paid $84.49 for the $100 DGC. Rakuten also offers 2% cash back on all "Other purchases" so that's another $1.69 off in cash back bringing it to only $82.8 for a $100 DGC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216_153553_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_153553_Email.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17
I just checked out with the $100 DGC deal at BJs. The price is now $94.49, however their new coupon worked on this purchase if you first clip it and add it to your cart. The coupon gives you $10 off any order over $75. This means I just paid $84.49 for the $100 DGC. Rakuten also offers 2% cash back on all "Other purchases" so that's another $1.69 off in cash back bringing it to only $82.8 for a $100 DGC.
Darn, the only reward coupon I am seeing is “spend $100 or more on cleaning/health supplies for $20 off”…don’t see any thing about spending $75 or more for $10 off. I just got the $2.50 off the $@00 DGC.

must do’s (conveyor belt sushi & an excellent french bakery).
OOHHH both sound good! Mind sharing the names? I have a foodie. We walked around Manhattan for two days and we just walked from one bakery to the next.

edit to say I see you posted the bakery! Thanks! still would love to know the sushi place :love:

Last edited:

The page says "savings end 2/22/2024" It doesn't allow me to switch to pick up in store. Only says free shipping.
1708125555725.png

Speaking of Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

• Currently on Sale with Coupons - Online
    • $100 Disney Gift Card for $94.49
    • $500 Disney Gift Card for $474.99
    • Limit unknown
    • Expires 2/22/24. Post #23244 :thumbsup2 @allashore
  • YMMV apparently not everyone has the coupons in their account. Coupons may include: $15 Off from spending $150, $10 Off any order over $75 and/or $2.50 Off AND they are stackable!

A couple days ago after walking Sherlock, we returned home and I took Watson for his walk. Around 6pm, not so dark you couldn't see but in certain areas between homes, over grown bushes and sheds it was pitch black. As we past this one house, Watson got spooked and went into attack mode He took off full force towards it. It, I have no clue. I did not let go. I had to see my Doc yesterday because I could hardly lift my arm or move my neck. I'm on muscle relaxers now and feel a bit in la la land.

I'm fine and on the mind. :thumbsup2

After talking to DH, he said he's had issues with Watson at the same house. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter