• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATED 7/10 -WISH MEET at Kamgens July 19! Link Here

Yes, the link works. Let me know when you determine a final date, I wouldn't miss this meet for anything in the world!

Well I wish I could attend, but that is just too far for me! LOL...But please take lots of pictures for the rest of us!! :):)

Awww Beanie...you can make it! LOL!!! Just kidding.....NH is way far! LOL!!! :)
I will be sure to take pics and send them to you! I know that we will have a blast!

I get dibs on the back row of that photo, Kamy ;)

Katholyn~Nope! No back for you! LOL!!! :)

Can't wait to finally meet all of you! :)

Howdy Kamy!! I've got a family wedding on August 9th so my vote is for July 19th!! I'm so excited at the prospect of meeting fellow Disney crazed fans!! My family and friends just don't understand

Okay, I am making a commitment here!!! July 19 is the day!!!
More details will follow, but mark your calendars!!!!!

Check out the info on the DIS Meets board from now on!!! Hope to see my WISH friends then!

Oh, man!!! I sure wish I wasn't so far away!

It sounds like you'll have a wonderful and rowdy time. I'll be there in spirit. Maybe somebody can do a tequila shot for me.:p

Kamy - Mom and I will be there, I'll probably PM you details :)

Oh, man, that's probably the worst date! Well, I'm gonna be there, no matter what!

BUT I need some airport help!!! No way can I drive and be back for a first thing in the am flight to Orlando! Can anybody get me from DTW and back??? I might be able to talk my inlaws into picking me up from the airport and getting me to the WISH meet - but I'm going to need a ride back - we can work out details etc.

Please, Please, Please!!!!

Karyn

karyn~ It will be awesome to have you there! I am sure we can work something out!!!! We are about 20-25min from DTW...I know we can get you back, or maybe another WISHer....

Can't wait to see you!

Howdy Karyn - DTW is right on our way home so we should have no problem swinging by and dropping you off!

I am going to be out of town until July 7, so don't think this meet is not happening! LOL!!!
I am planning on around noon or so if that works for everyone, maybe later if people need more time to arrive.
Can't wait to meet some of my WISH friends! :)

Thanks for letting us know you will be away, Kamy. I'm really looking forward to meeting some WISH friends!

I am back from my vacation. Had a great time....was pretty much totally off program...but back on today.....
I cannot wait to meet you all.....I'm really excited!

Thanks for the bump up Katholyn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter