• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Update Your Profiles....Please.

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
I just wanted to remind everyone to update their profiles so we can get to know eachother a little better before the convention.

And don't forget to submit your photos to the DIS Family Album!!!

Oh, and don't forget to submit a photo for our Convention Newsletters.

If nothing else, it would be helpful if people would update their 'gender' in their profiles... :rolleyes: ;) Some are obvious, but some (like mine for instance) are not. :D ((except for the 'Princess' part... ;) ))

Okay, I just checked mine and it's updated with all the info. that I care to divuldge at this point... ;) Wouldn't want anyone cancelling their trip because of something they read in my profile....LOL j/k :p

OK, I'd love to add a picture on my profile. It will undoubtedly run several DIS Con 2001 people off though :) I want to post a picture of my DD, DS and myself from the Lil Abner play that we just recently finished. The Lil Abner production is what had been taking up all my time since Feb. How do I post the picture? Thanks to any help. Gerri

Hi Gerri.

I don't think we have any 'techy ghosts' in this ghost town...you'll have to hop back on your emu and travel South towards the Tech Board to ask for that kind of help. ;)

Good Luck. :D

Tia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter