'Update to Your Application' phone call?

missnataliej

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone,
So Disney just called while I was sending a text and I hit the wrong button and sent the call to voicemail :( the message said that I needed to call back and leave a message (since I think their office was closing for the day) and let Annette know what time would be good to get ahold of me tomorrow as she had 'an update about my application'.

Has anyone else gotten a call directly from Disney after your phone interview? Today was the one week mark for me since my phone interview (I interviewed for DLR). Is this good? Maybe she just has a question? Do people get denied via phone? I was under the impression acceptance/denial came via letter or email...so I'm pretty much spazzing right now! I am so upset I hit the wrong button and have to wait!

So, did anyone else have this experience? Thanks for your help!

My interviewer, also Annette, called me about 2 weeks after my phone interview asking me about my availibility for the program. I figured she just forgot to ask me during my interview. So I called her back and let her know I was availible full time.

I've currently been pending for the past 26 days and it's been 50 since my interview.

Update for my situation: Annette called back, and I've been accepted as an Attractions Host!!!! :D
Damhsa, I hope she will be calling you back soon! You're close to 4 weeks now, so something should happen! What were your top 2 roles?

That's awesome! Congratulations! I think they usually call for DLR if you get in, since there are so few people - at least, the people who I know who got in got called.

Annette was also my interviewer! she called me, left a message, i called her back, and then got accepted! :D

Now i'm just waiting for my check to clear and then I'm off to accept my application!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter