• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Update Post 1 - Raouf - Y&B Club

This is such a shame.

So many people - including at DISNEY - have no pride in their jobs, or hate even getting up and going in the morning.

To have this happen to someone who DOES take pride and LOVE their job, upsets me - tremendously.

ImSorry - since youre very close to him, please keep us updated. If nothing else - perhaps we could give him amazing referrals to...Universal. ;)

PM and let me know what happened! I am pretty sure this is the guy who my little brother, cousins, and nephew were playing with at SAB when we stayed there, and they had nothing but good things to say! I would love to help.

I don't know him, but I'd love to help any CM that seems to be loved so much by so many, he seems like a great CM who is always there to help others enjoy their Disney vacations.

After lurking for years (and years!) and getting terrific information and advice from so many, I would be very happy to write a letter, make a phone call, send an email on Raouf's behalf. He is personable, creative with the children's activities and a genuinely nice man. Please let me how my family and I can help him. Thanks!:teacher:

Please PM me...we were at the Beach Club July 07 for the first time and had many interactions with him and found him to be very pleasant and the kids loved his activities

Thank you to everyone who responded to me.

One correction:

RH's zip code is: 34711, NOT 34714.

Hi,

I remember him from my trip in August of '07. He was great with the kids.

Please PM me and let me know the situation and what I can do to help.

Jay

Whats the problem? I spoke with him briefly while my kids swam our last trip. Love to help a friendly cm if possible.

Me Too - My kids love him - Please tell us he still is at the YC!!

Please let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter