~UPDATE~ on my niece, Autumn, that was a preemie - PICS posted

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
Well can you believe a whole year has gone by? Little Miss Autumn is ONE!! :cheer2: Her birthday was this past Saturday. She is doing great, healthy and active. She is still a few months behind average babies her age but she will catch up - she just started crawling and cant quite pull herself up yet.

Here are some recent pictures of her. (she loves her toes and chewing on everything!!)

june1-1.jpg

Autumn and her daddy:

july3.jpg

july2.jpg

july1.jpg

She is just precious! What a cutie! princess:

Happy First Birthday Autumn!! :cake:

Awwww Christine, thx for the update, what a difference a year makes! For such a rough beginning for baby Autumn, it does our hearts good to see her wonderful progression! Your little blessing is so beautiful and I know a joy to all her family. :goodvibes

PS - Godspeed your Marine ^i^

She's so cute!!!!
So glad to hear how well she is doing!

WoW! I can't believe it has been a year! She is such a cutie! I'm so glad to hear that she is doing so well :)

:bday:

She is very cute and I am glad to hear she is doing so well

this time last year we were about to be in the same spot

My SIL had my Nephew onthe 29th of July just under 2 months early

it is Amazing how fast this year went by

He is also doing wonderfully and just started walking last week

I hope Autumn continues to do so Well

Happy Birthday to her :goodvibes :goodvibes

OmG, Christine! She is BEAUTIFUL! And what a great name!

She's a blessing, happy birthday little Autumn!

Thank you everyone. :)

KaylaJr - glad to hear your nephew is doing well. Preemies sure come a long way nowadays!

Mickey's sunshine said:
Thank you everyone. :)

KaylaJr - glad to hear your nephew is doing well. Preemies sure come a long way nowadays!
They sure do! :thumbsup2 She is a cutie! Thanks for the photos Christine! :teeth:

Awww! Happy 1st b-day to Princess Autumn! She's a cutie! I love all the pics of her with her feet in her mouth! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter