update on ds

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Hi guys ,
Have been back to childrens hosp today with ds I was so scared that they would tell me the op had not worked i was crying before they even called his name - what an idiot :lmao:
When we went in the dr basically took 1 look said it wa still rather swollen - tell me something I dont know !! Then told us he could not take stitches out till swelling went down and to come back next weds !!
So another week of agony now until we know whats happening.:confused3
My little man was such a star and was mega impressed that he can play on trampoline again and that made his day :banana: Think i need to learn to be more like him !!
I also over heard the dr and the nurse talking about me he thinks im over anxious and now im not quite sure how im meant to be!! :confused3 I ended up apologising for being anxious but know i think course im anxious its my sons life on the line here!! End of rant

:hug: glad to hear your ds is well enough to go on the trampoline, now go and join him it might make you feel better :laughing:

Glad he is on the mend. :) I agree with Gaynor go play with him on the trampoline.

It is natural to worry & be anxious about your childs health ~ especially with what you have been through, don't let what the Dr said get to you. You sound like a fab mummy. :hug:

glad to hear he is on the mend and big hugs to you, sometimes I think dr's are so insensitive !! take care and look afer you all :goodvibes

glad he is on the mend :goodvibes

I bet that doctor hasn't got kids...

Glad to hear your ds is on the mend.:goodvibes

hope the week flies by and you get the good news next wednesday. will be thinking of you.

susan

The fact that your doctor thinks you are over anxious may be that he is confident that the operation had gone really well because they are looking at it from a different point of view.:thumbsup2

I still get anxious over my kids who are now 20 and 18 it is just part and parcel of being a parent and that is with them being fit and healthy. I would be just like you if they had an illness so you are totally normal.

I hope everything goes well next Wednesday for you all.:hug: Your son is a proper little star.

Don't listen to the DR's. You're bound to be "anxious"! I agree with the others - I bet he hasn't got kids or he has and they've never been ill!

I get my knickers in a twist when the girls have a sickness bug so I dread to think what i'd be like if they were really ill!

As others have said join your son on the trampoline and pretend you're jumping on the Dr! :lmao:

The fact that your doctor thinks you are over anxious may be that he is confident that the operation had gone really well because they are looking at it from a different point of view.:thumbsup2

I agree with Bev,i was also trying to see it from another point of view-to think he may have meant good by it-i hope i make sense.

I am so glad that things are going well for your boy,lets hope it continues to go well for him :wizard: :hug: :wizard:.x.

Let's hope this week goes by as quick as possible so you can get the results and some piece of mind.

Don't listen to the doctor it's normal to be anxious!! It sounds to me like you are coping really well, I dread to think what I would be like if it were one of mine!!

Glad DS is on the mend :) did he have fun on the trampoline?

Thanks guys
Bev I never thought of it that way - maybe this is normal after an op!!
He has had a blast on the trampoline I opted out of joining him as he is big on wrestling and I didnt want to have to wrestle him :rotfl2:
Also after 4 kids bouncing on the trampoline can be more than a little challenging on the pelvic floor :lmao:
Again thanks for the replies it means a lot to hear ive not totally cracked up !!

No you definitely have not cracked up.:goodvibes and feel free to vent your frustration out on here. Sometimes I think people can forget to try and see things from another person's point of view, which your doctor obviously is guilty of doing.

I find running not very good for the pelvic floor too.:rotfl:

Glad he's on the mend, and I think you are reacting like any loving parent would be. My ds has asthma and I know that I get very anxious when he is ill, it is only natural.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter