• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***UPDATE, now open online, June 26, 2012 7am EST Candlelight Processional Package

chloelovesdisney said:
Ha, they don't even follow their own posted times. :dance3: My 3:30pm CP confirmation at Biergarten says dinner next to it.

I might change this tomorrow but I am too tired right now.

Edited to add I sent Disney an email asking them to confirm whether or not it is lunch or dinner there at that time since it is a significant price difference for the entire group, will update when I hear back.

Will you post here when you find out? My reservation is for 3:50 and says dinner as well. I think they have reservation times for CP that the do not usually offer maybe? Would be big price difference for us as well. Thanks!

Will you post here when you find out? My reservation is for 3:50 and says dinner as well. I think they have reservation times for CP that the do not usually offer maybe? Would be big price difference for us as well. Thanks!

Yes, I will update once I find out anything. They called me actually, I haven't gotten a chance to call back yet. :scared:

We booked Rose & Crown for 12/15 at 5:00 pm (we were planning to eat there already that day at 8). My question is is the menu limited or is it the full dinner menu?

I'm thinking about booking a package at Teppan Edo.

Does anyone know what counts as an appetizer with the package? Can you get sushi? :confused3

I'm confused. :sad2: Called Disney and was told there was no availability at all for the dining package for this. While I was on with the CM I looked online and I had several choices of restaurants. CONFUSED!

I'm confused. :sad2: Called Disney and was told there was no availability at all for the dining package for this. While I was on with the CM I looked online and I had several choices of restaurants. CONFUSED!
The same thing happened to me today!!! I told the CM that I had the one I wanted pulled up on my computer but I didn't want to enter my credit card info on my work computer. She kept looking and was able to find and book it for me. I'd call again or book on-line. There are lots of packages left. I even saw one for Le Cellier! :scared1:

Does anyone know why on Dec 2nd there is no 5pm CP show?

sjs314 said:
Does anyone know why on Dec 2nd there is no 5pm CP show?

That might be the date/time for the community show they do. I don't know that though, just a guess.

N&B'smom said:

We're you looking at the package online and not just regular restaurant availability? That would be different. If not, then just a glitch I guess.

The same thing happened to me today!!! I told the CM that I had the one I wanted pulled up on my computer but I didn't want to enter my credit card info on my work computer. She kept looking and was able to find and book it for me. I'd call again or book on-line. There are lots of packages left. I even saw one for Le Cellier! :scared1:

Okay, good...so it's not just me?!?!!? :lmao: Thankfully as soon as I hung up with the CM I booked the one I found online. I didn't want to take any chances in losing it, I love Neil Patrick Harris too much. :hyper:

We're you looking at the package online and not just regular restaurant availability? That would be different. If not, then just a glitch I guess.

That's what the CM asked me as well, I told her I went into it through the site where you could click on the spot that said BOOK ONLINE for the CP. I chose my time and then it showed me the restaurants available. There were only a few available, like maybe 5. It said at the top something like Holidays Around the World dining package or something like that. It definitely wasn't just regular old ADR's info.

I have a Dinner Package for 3:30PM at Les Chefs de France.
It includes: appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage

Will that be the Dinner Menu?

Will it be their full menu or a limited menu (like a Prix Fixe)?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter