• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update - I found my waist pack!

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I know this isn't important to most, but I posted a poll earlier about what we carry around the parks. I decided that I was carrying WAY too much stuff. I started looking online for waist packs and I went out to EMS and bought one! It's made by Mountainsmith and I think it's gonna be perfect. Enough room for a small wallet, my camera (and telephoto lens / wide angel lens), my DH's sunglass case, my PassPorter, and it has two outside pockets for our water bottles!

I am so excited that I won't look like a pack mule straped to the 9's for this next trip!

D4D

I used a waist pack on our last trip. At first I was afraid to look like a goofball, but then I realized that comfort was far more important. I also brought a small long strap purse for when we went out at night and for the plane ride. I just switched my wallet and phone and other little stuff. Everything else was packed in the stroller. It was so nice to have my hands free all day!

I'm glad you pointed that out! I would have totally forgotten to bring a small bag with me for trip to DTD/DQ/PI! Now I need to remember to pack my small shoulder bag!

Whew! Good thing you were here to bring that up!

Thanks!
D4D

With all the packing and planning I forgot about bring a little fanny pack. I just went in the basement and dug out my pack I got from Disney from my trip in 2000. Thanks for the reminder. We leave in around 24 hours to join the mass exodus from NJ to WDW.

Since I had both the fanny pack and the purse, once we were at our hotel, I would leave whichever one I wasn't using in the hotel safe. We tended to visit our safe for cash before we left our room and I didn't have to search around to find my purse/fanny pack. Before I left I also bought a very small wallet (for essentials only) and made sure it fit in both my fanny pack and the purse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter