Update for Annual Passholders who booked free dining - Tickets

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
I have today returned from a fantastic 18 nights at Saratoga Springs. Booked the free dining through Disney UK so had to buy the 14 day ultimate tickets. We already had annual passes so I was hoping that I would somehow be able to pay to have them extended so I could use next year. The 3 Disney people I spoke to were really helpful but unfortnatley could not extend even though I offered to pay more. What they did do though was seperate the tickets from the key to the world card so I atleast have 3 seperate tickets now which hopefully I can sell. Would have been great to extend as I would definitely have used as we visit every year. Also asked if I could pay the difference towards renewal annual passes but that was a no go aswell. One thing to be aware of. The first 2 Disney people I talked to insisted that these passes did not expire until first use and both said I could use next year. I knew this wasn't right and asked if they could call guest services to double check and sure enough, they expire on 31sy December.

Thanks for the update, I have the same issue in 2 weeks. Booked with Virgin so I believe I get seperate tickets but do not need them. Going next April so no good for then if expire end Dec. Looks like I may have to make someones day on hols with some free passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter