UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points available @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
We have 197 points split between Boardwalk & Beach Club that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

This info is helpful to get started:

Dates (flexibility is helpful)
Resort preference
Type of room (studio, 1 BR, etc.)

Can’t wait to book your Magical vacation!

Any points available for later in the year ? September 21-28 at BW or BCV

Any points available for later in the year ? September 21-28 at BW or BCV
Hi there,
These particular points have to be used by March 31st.
I may offer additional points which would go out to later in the year... I will contact you once I decide.
Thanks for checking in!

Do you still have 60 points left? Looking at 1 bedroom, std view at boardwalk, Check in 1/14, Check out 1/17 (3 nights).

Thanks

That would be a little tight. Would actually be more comfortable with 2 studios.

Update! I just realized... most will sleep 5, which means there is a pull-out sofa and a pull-out chair (4-year old?), and the infant will have a crib/pack 'n play.

Can you tell me what resorts have 1 bedrooms (that sleep 5) available on the night of March 6? Thanks for your help!

Do you still have 60 points left? Looking at 1 bedroom, std view at boardwalk, Check in 1/14, Check out 1/17 (3 nights).

Thanks
Hi!
Thanks for checking in with us... the Standard View room has only 2 of the 3 nights available - 15th & 16th.
However, the Garden/Pool View has those 3 nights available - 84 points. Let me know if you are interested in and we'll get it going before it's gone :-)

Can you tell me what resorts have 1 bedrooms (that sleep 5) available on the night of March 6? Thanks for your help!
Sure!

Old Key West:
1-Bedroom Villa
Sleeps Up to 5
30 Vacation Points
1-Bedroom Villa – Near Hospitality House
Sleeps Up to 5
30 Vacation Points
Saratoga Springs:
1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room
Sleeps Up to 5
31 Vacation Points
1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room
Sleeps Up to 5
36 Vacation Points
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge:
1-Bedroom Villa
Sleeps Up to 5
37 Vacation Points

The best deal here is Old Key West 1-BR - Near Hospitality House!

Good afternoon, any chance you can check Disney Grand Californian (CA) for us?
We're looking for 12/22-12/24 :)

Thanks

Looking for a studio any resort DW 2/15/19-2/18/19. 2 Adults, 1 Child under 3.

Thank you,
Brett

Looking for SSR one night only, March 30-31. To add one night to our reservation. Thank you!!

Looking for a studio any resort DW 2/15/19-2/18/19. 2 Adults, 1 Child under 3.

Thank you,
Brett
Hi Brett,
Nothing for all your dates. There are several resorts with the 15th available, but that appears to be it.

Hi!
Thanks for checking in with us... the Standard View room has only 2 of the 3 nights available - 15th & 16th.
However, the Garden/Pool View has those 3 nights available - 84 points. Let me know if you are interested in and we'll get it going before it's gone :-)

Yes I'm interested. Can you IM me and we will get to work on it. (I just checked availability and the Garden view is available as I type this. :-) )

Looking for SSR one night only, March 30-31. To add one night to our reservation. Thank you!!
Hi there,
Yes!! There is availability for studios and 1 BRs :-)
You didn't mention what type of room you needed.
Send me a PM to discuss further.

ok, I had asked about SSR for March 30-31, but my travel plans have changed. Seems my husband wants a couple more days! So we would really love a studio at the polynesian for the 28-31. Thank you so much!!!

ok, I had asked about SSR for March 30-31, but my travel plans have changed. Seems my husband wants a couple more days! So we would really love a studio at the polynesian for the 28-31. Thank you so much!!!
Hi cjnix29!
Unfortunately, none of those nights are available at the Polynesian for a studio.
Only availability for all 3 nights is Old Key West - 52 pts (check in 28th; check out 31st). SSR has 2 nights 29th & 30th, check out 31st - 36 pts.
Let me know if either of those works for you.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter